PBC is happy to provide exclusive benefits to our IFGF family of churches.
Curriculum or Independent Study Courses (not for credit)
Get Started for INDIVIDUALS
- Browse courses at www.pbcaccess.com
- Use coupon code ‘IFGF50‘ at checkout for 50% OFF individual audit courses for individuals
Get Started for GROUPS
- Specifically selected bundle of courses provided to each student for $300 a year (subscription)
- Sign-up for IFGF Training Bundle at www.pbcaccess.com/bundles/ifgf
- If you want a group option for credit, check out our Affiliate Program. Several IFGF regions partner directly with PBC through the Affiliate Program to lead their teams through pbc curriculum while also offering college credit to them.
Online Degree Program (for credit)
15% off of tuition (not fees) made available to all Staff or unpaid pastoral roles that serve significant leadership positions can be considered as well (Elder, Youth Pastor, etc)
Benefits are for pastors and leaders of Global Family Churches. Discounts apply to tuition costs only for Online Classes (fees do not receive discount). Students must submit a request form each semester to qualify. Discount will be reflected on student account after the add/drop deadline (two weeks after start of semester). Benefits are not granted retroactively.
In-Person Degree Program (for credit)
$1000 scholarship for full-time, on-campus students referred to PBC by IFGF Lead Pastors (Benefit is disbursed $500 per semester)
IFGF Lead Pastor must submit the form on the student’s behalf. The student can not do it for themselves. Online form must be submitted each year to qualify. Your discount will be reflected on your student account after the add/drop deadline (two weeks after start of semester). Benefits are not granted retroactively.
Request Degree Program Benefits
Request that tuition benefits be applied to the degree programs for either Online or In-PersonApply Now
Interested in PBC?
Take the next step. Schedule a campus tour and experience the PBC community for yourself!