Experience Life-Changing Worship Training and Preparation For Kingdom Impact
Portland Bible College Music students experience in-depth training in practical worship ministry skills and musical competence, as well as Biblical foundation and leadership principles. Private lessons, worship practicum experiences, recital participation, chapel services, and music juries are just a few of the ways that students grow in skill and experience based on their track of emphasis.
We exist to shape effective and competent worship leaders, songwriters, and musicians who will rise to become catalysts for kingdom impact in every sphere of society. Our music faculty are engaged in advancing God’s kingdom daily in the local church, and invest deeply in our PBC music students through close instruction, mentoring, conversations, and relationship that embodies true discipleship.
Preparing You for Worship Ministry & Leadership
- Hands on training with faculty coaching
- Musical development with theory & lessons
- Biblical & pastoral training for ministry
- Technical training in live audio & recording
- Practical experience that puts classroom training to use
- Degree tracks that focus on your specific skill & passion