School of Kingdom Business and Entrepreneurship
Developing Christian innovators, creatives, entrepreneurs,
and marketplace leaders to transform nations for the glory of God!
Do you see a man who excels in his work?
He will stand before kings;
He will not stand before unknown men.
The PBC School of Kingdom Business and Entrepreneurship uses a practical, biblically integrated business and entrepreneurship curriculum, to develop the next generation of Christian innovators, creatives, entrepreneurs, and leaders globally.
The courses are unique in that they combine biblical principles with best business practices, and include relevant marketplace case studies and exposure to accomplished marketplace leaders.
Students are able to develop and then execute their own for-profit or non-profit ventures or contribute their understanding of biblical innovation and entrepreneurship to existing ventures.
Whether they have an existing business, or they desire to become business owners, social entrepreneurs, or leaders of non-profit organizations, government, or churches, this program will provide them with the skills and experience to bring a fresh perspective that has a biblical worldview as its foundation.
The goal of the School of Kingdom Business and Entrepreneurship is to help students achieve the following:
1. Enhance their existing business or organization through the understanding of biblical principles integrated with business, technological, and leadership best practices.
2. Apply biblical principles, best business practices, and the power of the Holy Spirit to the development and growth of their business, social venture, and leadership excellence.
3. Identify their God-given sweet spot, and develop a life plan that enables them to achieve their God-given calling within their specific sphere of marketplace influence.
4. Expose students to some of the world’s leading cutting-edge servant leaders and Kingdom entrepreneurs, thus inspiring and enabling them to create their own sustainable and innovative solutions for their communities and the world.
5. Learn how to create and manage wealth from a Kingdom perspective to fulfill God’s purpose in the world.
6. Tap into the global network of the School of Kingdom Business and Entrepreneurship and its partners to make an impact by launching their calling and expanding their business.
7. Connect with Kingdom impact investors and philanthropists through our annual Kingdom investors and grantmakers pitch events.
8. Play a vital role in strengthening local churches through the intentional investment of time, talent, and treasure to advance God’s Kingdom.
We offer various Masterclass Certificate and Degree programs that can be achieved in a two to four years time frame, with a very flexible schedule and affordable prices. The courses are offered through a mix of evening courses that cater to working professionals and busy business owners and daytime courses for the full-time student.
- Marketplace Masterclass Certificate Program (8 Credit hours)
- Advanced Marketplace Masterclass Certificate Program (16 Credit hours)
- Bachelor of Theology w/ Marketplace Ministry Emphasis (128 Credit hours)
Register for the Fall 2023 Semester Course
Marketplace Theology I -Why Does the Marketplace Matter to God?
Credits: 2 Credits
Cost: $510 per course, early bird $395 (Books are an additional charge)
Classes Meet: Wednesdays, September 6th, 2023 to December 13th, 2023
Location: Mannahouse Rocky Butte Campus
Time: 6:30 pm-8:30 pm
Registration Deadline: September 6th, 2023
-Join us before class each day at 6 pm for dinner!
Marketplace Theology I Why Does the Marketplace Matter to God? is an in-depth study of the origins of God’s purpose for work and business, and its role in the fulfillment of the Great Commission. Students will study the theology of work, and learn how the principles of creation, the fall, redemption, and restoration apply to business and the workplace. It is a 2-credit course.
1. Understand God’s original plan for mankind, and how it applies to the marketplace.
2. Learn about the various spheres of marketplace influence and how this aligns with the Great Commission.
3. Identify which sphere of influence you are called to operate in, and how to fulfill your call within your sphere with maximum effectiveness.
1. The Theology of Business (Part I)
2. The Theology of Business (Part II)
3. Creation and the Marketplace
4. The Fall the Marketplace
5. Redemption and the Marketplace
6. Restoration and the Marketplace
7. Case Study Discussion
8. The 7 Spheres of Marketplace Influence
9. Royal Priesthood
10. Work as Worship
11. Case Study Discussion
12. Identifying and Pursuing Your Marketplace Calling
Drew Williams, BTh, Senior Director of Marketing
Interested in PBC?
Take the next step. Schedule a campus tour and experience the PBC community for yourself!