PBC is honored to have trained a significant number of Ministers Fellowship International leaders. It is with this strong relationship in mind that we are happy to provide exclusive benefits to MFI members.
Curriculum or Independent Study Courses (not for credit)
- 30% OFF for Online Audit courses for individuals or groups (curriculum not for credit)
- Available to Pastoral teams and all church members
Get Started for INDIVIDUALS
- For independent studies, browse courses at www.pbcaccess.com
- Use coupon code ‘MFIPASTOR‘ at checkout
- Get more information on Independent Study options
Get Started for GROUPS
- For group curriculum, complete form here
- Select MFI from Partner list
- Get more information on Group Curriculum options
- If you want a group option for credit, check out our Affiliate Program
Online Degree Program (for credit)
- 20% for Senior (Lead) pastors and their spouses
- 10% for all other Staff (full-time or part-time)
Benefits are for MFI Members. Discounts apply to tuition costs only for Online Classes (fees do not receive discount). Students must submit the form each semester to qualify. Your benefit will be reflected on your student account after the add/drop deadline (two weeks after start of semester).
In-Person Degree Program (for credit)
- One time, $1000 scholarship for new, full-time, on-campus students referred to PBC
To apply your MFI benefits, submit your request here.
Students should already have submitted their application to PBC prior to submitting their request of benefit form. If you or your student has NOT yet applied to PBC, but you would like us to contact them, please let us know:
We’re a church-integrated collegeBuilt by the church, in the church, for the church.
Click below to apply for the benefit.Apply Now